Wednesday, March 01, 2006

And so it Begins

Well this is the start of my blog to document my search for a cure to my digestive issues.

My systems are predominantly constipation based with a miriad of other wacky symptoms. Including sore and swollen mouth, weight loss (45kg), low appetite, increased intestinal permiability, malabsorbtion and lots more.

I have had a colonoscopy, fructose and lactulose intolerance tests, blood tests, colon transit study and all of these didnt really prove anything.

I am currently experimenting with the Specific Carbohydrate Diet, although I am easing myself in.

My problems are definately food based and the last thing I tried was a diet low in Salycilates and Amines, but it achieved nothing and actualy made me feel worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home