Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Small Steps



I seem to be going ok with taking the various supplements.

What i am taking is:

1). Custom Probiotics L.Acidopholus powder (1 scoop before b'fast and 1 scoop before dinner)
2). Freeda Multi-Vitamin (1/2 a tablet with b'fast)
3). Metagenics Metagest (1/2 tab with b'fast, 1 tab with lunch and 1 tab with dinner)

I have just order some more probiotics from Custom Probiotics, a 100g L.Acidophulis powder and bottle of Adult CP-1 Formula. I haven't tried these tablets as yet, but will give them a go, they contain 6 different strains, so hopefully will be better if i can tolerate them.

My bowel is working better and I feel that the multivitamin has helped alot, although i have to be careful to not take to much or it makes my head race and i cant sleep. In general i am sleeping alot better, which has helped alot.

4 Comments:

At Monday, April 01, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However,
how can we communicate?

my website interstate golf cart batteries 8v

 
At Friday, June 14, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, its fastidious paragraph on the topic of media print, we all be
familiar with media is a impressive source of data.

my webpage: Golf channel Jobs california

 
At Friday, June 14, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!

Take a look at my web blog - walmart womens golf club sets

 
At Sunday, November 30, 2014, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ecig forum, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarette starter kit, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home